• Have you been refused treatment or medication from the NHS? We have successfully obtained care, support and medical treatment from the NHS when it has been refused.
  • Have you been refused a care assessment or a care plan by your local social services department? We regularly obtain care assessments and plans for our client’s and also regularly obtain financing through direct payments.
  • Are the local authority refusing to provide direct payments to fund your care?
  • Do you believe you should be reimbursed care home fees?
  • Are you caring for someone who is disabled? The vast majority of carers are unaware they can get support and financial assistance from the Council.
  • Do you need to make an application to the Court of Protection to safeguard the interest of loved ones? We can assist with applications to the Court of Protection even if it is contested.
  • Does your child have particular needs that are not being met by social services. We can assist with obtaining an assessment and ensure a care plan is in place.

Recent Case

In R (on the application of K) v LB Hillingdon David Long Solicitors successfully obtained a High Court injunction requiring the local authority to comply with their obligations to pay direct payments to our client to cover the costs of care support for her disabled children.

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA Registration Number 449118

© 2014 David Long Solicitors